Heater Installation & Replacement in Kettering, OH
Providing Quality Heating Services in the Miami Valley
When the weather turns cold, you rely on your heater to keep your home warm and comfortable. If your heater is old, outdated, or inefficient, it may not be able to keep up with your heating needs.
At Seiter Services, we offer professional heater installation and replacement services in Kettering and the surrounding areas. We can help you find the perfect heater for your home and ensure that it is properly installed.
Call (937) 507-3372 or contact us online to learn more about our heater installation and replacement services.
When to Replace Your Heater
Heaters are built to last, but they don’t last forever. If your heater is more than 10 years old, it may be time to start thinking about replacing it. Older heaters are often less efficient than newer models, which can lead to higher energy bills. They are also more likely to break down, which can leave you without heat on a cold winter day.
There are several signs that your heater may need to be replaced, including:
- It is more than 10 years old
- It requires frequent repairs
- It is no longer able to keep your home warm
- Your energy bills have increased
- Your heater is making strange noises
- Your heater is emitting strange odors
If you are unsure whether your heater needs to be replaced, our Kettering heater installation and replacement experts can help. We can inspect your heater, determine if it needs to be replaced, and help you find the perfect replacement.
Choosing the Right Heater for Your Home
There are many different types of heaters available, including furnaces, heat pumps, and boilers. The type of heater that is right for your home will depend on several factors, including the size of your home, your heating needs, and your budget. At Seiter Services, we can help you find the perfect heater for your home.
When helping you choose a new heater, we will consider:
- The size of your home – The size of your home will determine how much heating power your new heater needs to have. If your heater is too small, it won’t be able to keep your home warm. If it is too big, it will waste energy and may not be able to properly heat your home.
- Your heating needs – If you live in an area with mild winters, you may not need a heater with a lot of heating power. If you live in an area with cold winters, you will need a heater with a lot of heating power.
- Your budget – Heaters come in a wide range of prices. We can help you find a heater that fits your budget and your heating needs.
Why Choose Seiter Services?
At Seiter Services, we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We are a family-owned and operated company that has been serving the Miami Valley since 2008. We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured for your protection.
When you choose Seiter Services, you can expect:
- Upfront pricing
- Free estimates
- Fast response times
- Quality workmanship
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
“We are happy to let you know, that we were quite pleased and satisfied with Darrell Balsammo when he serviced our A/C” - Jean Shoates